Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will only be accepted through the online application process.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- All information provided in the application form must be a true and accurate reflection of your business activities.
- If you are selected as an awards finalist or winner you automatically authorise the organiser (Hobsons Bay City Council) to promote your business.
- Applicants can apply for more than one award category.
- All relevant information must be disclosed including legal proceedings or prosecutions involving the business or its directors and/or staff irrespective of whether a conviction has been recorded including but are not limited to criminal matters and local laws prosecution, breach of OH&S legislation and health act prosecutions, building and planning matters, animal welfare, WorkCover and EPA prosecutions or legal action involving the business and Council.
- Business entering the 2019 Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards must not be facing bankruptcy, or cause an event which would create embarrassment to the Company nor reflect adversely on the Awards.
The information collected will be used by Council’s Economic Development department for administrative, judging, promotional and contact purposes. Council is committed to ensuring the information provided is managed and remains confidential in accordance with Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).