Christmas Gift and Event Guide
This Christmas, Hobsons Bay City Council is supporting local businesses by launching our very own Christmas Gift and Event Guide and encouraging residents to shop, eat and drink local.
If viewing on a mobile device please download the free issuu app from the App Store or Google Play to enable full functionality.
Elves on Shelves competition!
The 'Elves on Shelves' competition is now closed. Five winners were drawn and will each receive a $100 gift voucher to spend at their preferred business from the Christmas Gift & Event Guide.
The winners are:
Competition Terms and Conditions
2021 ‘Elves on Shelves’ Competition
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Hobsons Bay City Council.
- Entry is open to all residents of Hobsons Bay. However, employees of Hobsons Bay City Council are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Entrants enter by completing an entry form found at https://www.hobsonsbaybusiness.com.au/Christmas
- Closing time for entries is Wednesday 15 December, 11.59pm.
- The competition will be drawn Thursday 16 December in Altona.
- Five winners will be randomly selected.
- The winners will be contacted via the phone number nominated in the entry form and confirmation will be sent via email.
- The winners will be announced Friday 17 December and published on the Hobsons Bay Business Website.
- By entering this competition you agree to having your name made public on the Hobsons Bay Business Website.
- Contact information provided by the competition entrants will not be used for any other purpose.
- The winning prize is a $100 voucher to be used at one business featured within the Christmas Gift and Event Guide.
- Winners will need to nominate their preferred business within the entry form.
If you have any questions in relation to the Christmas Gift and Event Guide please do not hesitate to call Council’s Economic Development unit on 9932 1616 or email email@example.com