Shop Hobsons Bay competition
Thank you to everybody who entered the Support Hobsons Bay competition. It has been fabulous to read all the positive comments from our community supporting local businesses.
The following winners have been randomly selected to win $100 credit to use at the business they tagged. If you are a tagged winner, please check your Facebook/ Instagram inbox for prize details or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Jane Harris - Cartoon
Andrea Newmam - Elephant Café
curiousxcharlie - Candied Bakery
liamblanc_ - ZZ Botanical and Home
jessabela - Pier 71
feedmeichi -Second Ave Grocer
natclaudine - Toast and Honey
berger_lady_ - Robbie Lynz Cafe
Lisa Camilleri -The Greek Grill
Terms and conditions:
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Hobsons Bay City Council.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Hobsons Bay. However, employees of Hobsons Bay City Council are not eligible to enter. Immediate families of employees are eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Friday 19 June, 2020 at 9am and concludes on Sunday 28 June at middinight (AEST).
4. Entrants may enter via Council’s Facebook and Instagram dedicated ENTER TO WIN post and may enter more than once. Only one prize per winner.
5. To enter, entrants must:
a. Access and log in to their personal Facebook/ Instagram account.
b. “Tag” their favourite Hobsons Bay business on the Council’s Facebook dedicated ENTER TO WIN post, upload a photo/ tell why they tagged the business and use #shopHobsonsBay hashtag.
6. The winners will be randomly selected and will be notified by 6pm Monday 29 June 2020. The winners will be notified in writing under the WIN post and on the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram page's.
7. Random winner prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are the prizes transferable or exchangeable.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen.
9. The Promoter (Hobsons Bay City Council) reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. This is a family friendly competition.
10. Entries must be received by middnight (AEST) on Sunday 28 June, 2020. The time of entry will be based on the time it's received by the Hobsons Bay City Council Facebook and Instagram page's. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. Hobsons Bay businesses include all businesses in Altona, Altona Meadows, Altona North, Brooklyn (part), Laverton (part), Newport, Seabrook, Seaholme, Spotswood, South Kingsville, Williamstown and Williamstown North.
12. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result. Thank you for entering and good luck!