Hobsons Bay City Council recognises the important role that it plays in creating an environment that facilitates business growth and retention and promotes Hobsons Bay as a place to do business and invest.
Council has a team of experienced economic development and investment facilitation professionals who work with developers, potential investors and other related stakeholders to facilitate investment within the municipality.
This team takes a proactive approach to attracting and facilitating investment and is available to support and assist you in navigating the investment journey by:
- Ensuring enquiries are handled in a consistent, efficient, professional and equitable manner
- Assisting with site identification and selection
- Facilitating access to other areas of Council
- Providing guidance through the planning process and any associated legislative requirements
- Preparing tailored investment specific reports, with relevant economic modelling and statistical information
- Establishing collaborative partnerships between business and education providers, connecting businesses with local talent pools
- Facilitating introductions to relevant State and Federal Government agencies
- Identifying relevant potential government grants or funding programs
- Connecting potential investors to local developers, commercial real estate agents and other relevant local stakeholders
- Promoting local procurement and supply chain opportunities
To learn about opportunities within Hobsons Bay's key industrial precincts visit Reimagining our Industrial Areas.
For more information or to chat to us about your investment project or idea, contact the Hobsons Bay City Council Economic Development team on 9932 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.