Where to get tested for COVID-19
Getting tested for COVID-19
The State Government, on advice from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has stated that all Victorians should get tested, even if you have the mildest of symptoms for COVID-19. If you have the following symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss of sense of smell or taste, please get tested.
Testing locations within Hobsons Bay City Council area include:
GP Respiratory Clinics
• Altona North Medical Clinic, Circle Health (www.circlehealth.com.au)
• Laverton CoHealth (www.cohealth.org.au/get-tested-for-coronavirus)
Drive-through testing sites
• Melbourne Showgrounds 9am-4.45pm 7 days
• West Footscray Bunnings: 9am-5pm 7 days
• Highpoint Shopping Centre: 9am-5pm 7 days
• Hoppers Crossing (Pacific Werribee): 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Your local GP
• Your local general practitioner. Call them before you visit. They may perform the test or refer you to a pathology provider for the test.
For more information about the test and to obtain the must current information on the testing sites, please visit the DHHS website: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/getting-tested-coronavirus-covid-19